2101 Cedar Springs Road Suite 1050, Dallas, Texas 75201 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org |
Council for the Advancement of Forensic Genealogy
a professional business league
Progressive leadership in the field of forensic genealogy.
Council for the Advancement of Forensic Genealogy (CAFG) is a business league with a professional membership dedicated to the advancement of forensic genealogy.
- Advance public awareness and understanding of the profession.
- Encourage broader use of the services of qualified forensic genealogists.
- Promote and maintain high standards of professional and ethical conduct.
- Encourage best practices in client services and business models.
- Promote interchange of information through electronic forums, trade publications, meetings, and seminars.
- Provide education and training for professional advancement.
- Assist in professional development through mentorship, credentialing, and awarding of fellowships.
- Influence legislation that impacts the profession or the ability to access public records.
Use the form to the right to learn more about membership requirements or to send
us a comment.
Forensic Genealogy Definition
Forensic genealogy is genealogical research, analysis, and reporting in cases with legal implications.
The CAFG Exemplar -
Using methodology and ethics consistent with the highest standards of the profession, Forensic Genealogy is conducted by unbiased, disinterested, third party practitioners with no personal or professional stake in
Have a question or comment?
Why Hire Forensic Genealogists?
©2011-2013 Council for the Advancement of Forensic Genealogy. All rights reserved.