The Council for the Advancement of Forensic Genealogy (CAFG) is a professional association dedicated to advancing public awareness and understanding of the Forensic Genealogy profession. CAFG is a 501(c)6 organization registered in the State of Texas.
- Encourage broader use of the services of qualified forensic genealogists.
- Promote and maintain high standards of professional and ethical conduct.
- Provide education and training for professional advancement.
- Assist in professional development through mentorship, credentialing, and awarding of fellowships.
- Influence legislation that impacts the profession or the ability to access public records.