The CAFG Fellow is a meritorious lifetime award to honor a member’s outstanding contributions to CAFG and forensic genealogy.
Types of contributions for those considered to receive the post nominal CAFGF(fellow) should include several outstanding contributions over the course of the member’s career. Contributions may include, but are not limited to:
- Furthering CAFG’s mission in advancing the awareness and understanding of forensic genealogy
- Outstanding volunteer contributions
- Developing and promoting ethics in the field
- Developing and promoting educational opportunities
- Developing and promoting career ladder opportunities
- Developing and working in the Peer-Mentor Program
- Advancing awareness and recognition of CAFG’s credential
To nominate someone, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or to a current board member. Please include a description of the contributions the member has made to CAFG and forensic genealogy.