Wentling, Mark A. , MLS
Over 20 years professional experience. Specializing in forensic research since 2017, including kinship determination, missing and unknown heirs, military repatriation, DNA consulting, unknown parentage and adoption.
– Vice President, New England Chapter, Association of Professional Genealogists (2018-2020).
– Course Facilitator, Genealogy Principles, Boston University (2018)
– Fundamentals of Forensic Genealogy, Genealogical Institute of Pittsburgh (2018)
– ProGen Study Group (2017-2018), 18-month practical study program
– Certificate in Genealogical Research, Boston University (2016)
– Master of Library Science with Archives concentration (2002)
– Bachelor of Arts, Sociology (1996)
Send Message to listing owner
Listing Title: Wentling, Mark A. , MLS